our home...for now

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Husband is getting ready for PP 11! (Pacific Partnership 2011)

We are getting ready for my husband to go on a four month adventure this summer.  He will be aboard the USS Cleveland, going to some amazing places such as Tonga, Papua New Guinea and Timor-Leste.  This is truly going to be a life changing experience for he and the rest of the crew! I'm so excited for him! For more info on the trip and mission, check out this link...... USS Cleveland Conducting Pre-deployment Exercises

Good luck to my hunny and safe travels to all,
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for them TOO! :-) It's gonna be an awesome experience!!
    Let me know if you wanna hang out during that time .. I know you're looking forward to the "ME" time.. but if you get lonely let me know!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miranda, that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete